Each individual involved in this campaign (advisory board, organizers, volunteers, contributors, and other interested parties) agrees to:
- create a community based on respect and inclusiveness.
- make decisions as a group, understanding that time constraints and levels of participation occasionally make executive decision-making necessary. Use your judgement.
- follow through on commitments or give adequate notice if one cannot be met.
- honour other collaborators’ time and participation levels.
- respect variety in relationships to use of non-violent civil disobedience.
- seek recourse through mediation within the group, should disputes arise. If this proves ineffective, an outside mediator agreed upon by both/all parties will be appointed.
- refrain from bullying, harassing−sexually or otherwise, or placing undue pressure on any fellow collaborator (see rule #1).